THIS IS NOW A MUSIC REVIEW BLOG!
Hey folks!
This thing's been dead for quite a while now, so I decided to change what I do with it and turn it into a music review blog! I know no one reads it, but that's really no reason to not do something with it, so from now on, I'll be reviewing albums I listen to (that aren't part of my assigned listening for the magazine). This may go by the wayside as well, but for now, I'll try to remember it.
This thing's been dead for quite a while now, so I decided to change what I do with it and turn it into a music review blog! I know no one reads it, but that's really no reason to not do something with it, so from now on, I'll be reviewing albums I listen to (that aren't part of my assigned listening for the magazine). This may go by the wayside as well, but for now, I'll try to remember it.
Labels: NEW DIRECTION
2 Comments:
So, update!
Sorry, wasn't entirely sure anyone was actually reading this. I'm going to get started soon with a Top 20 Songs List to kick start this thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home