Monday, May 02, 2005

Music Thingie.

Well, Niki told me to do it. The thing is, I didn't know it would be sooo much FUN!

So I did it twice.

Here's what ya do:

Take all the music on your computer, and put it into your winamp. Then, post in your blog the first 25 that play, no matter how embarassing (damn my gay little show tunes, lol). Here are my results:

1. American Analog Set-Kindness of Strangers
2. The Decemberists-Billy Liar
3. The Arcade Fire-Neighborhood #4 (7 Kettles)
4. Into the Woods-Ever After
5. Sweeney Todd-Ballad of Sweeney Todd
6. Howie Day-Collide
7. Elvin Bishop-Fooled Around and Fell in Love
8. Dynamite Hack-Boys in the Hood (AWESOME song)
9. Trisha Yearwood (feature Don Henley)-Walkaway Joe
10. Jimmy Eat World-Clarity
11. Guster-Rainy Day
12. Les Miserables-Stars (Ok, my computer likes Javert as well, it seems)
13. Pink Floyd-Wish You Were Here (WHOO!)
14. Green Day-Playpus (I Hate You)
15. The Arcade Fire-Crown of Love
16. Bryan White-Someone Else's Star
17. The Decemberists-We Both Go Down Together
18. Keith Urban-You'll Think of Me
19. Into the Woods-Our Own Little World
20. The Decemberists-I Was Meant for the Stage
21. Saul Williams-Untimely Meditations
22. Bright Eyes-Lover I Don't Have to Love
23. Into the Woods-Agony
24. Garth Brooks-Learening to Live Again
25. Saul William (featuring Esthero)-Tao of Now

Much better mix than the last one. Talk to you folks later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niwi said...

I'm so horrible. I forgot you have a blogger blog.


Helloooo, Jyan!

July 28, 2006 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home