Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Song of the Day...

Welcome, ladies and gentleman, to Tuesday's Song of the Day....

Today's song of the day should not be viewed by old people, overly prude people, or children..

For everyone else...here is....The Professor by Damien Rice

I don't know if I'm wrong
Cuz she's only just gone.
Here's to another relationship bombed
By my excellent breed of gamete disease
I'm sure when I'm older
I'll know what that means.

She cried when she should
And she laughed when she could,
Here's to the man with
His face in the mud,
And an overcast play
Just taking away
From the lovers in love
At the center of stage.

Love can find it you've
Gotten the time
To go walking on stilts
At the edge of your mind.
Love can be good
If your d**k's made of wood,
And the d**k left inside
Only have understood her.

What makes her come,
And what makes her stay,
What makes the animal
Run, run away and,
What makes her call
And what makes him stand,
What shakes the elephant,
And what makes her mad

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
You
Anymore.

I don't know if I'm wrong,
Cuz she's only just gone.
Why the f*** is this day
Taking so long.
I was a lover of time,
At a time she was mine.
I was a lover in deed,
I was covered in weed.

Well she cried when she should,
And she laughed when she could,
Closer to God is the one who's in love.
I walked away
Cuz I can,
Too many options may
Kill a man.

Loving is fine if
It's not in your mind,
But I've ****ed it up now
Too many times.
Love can be good if it's not understood,
But I'm the professor,
And feel that I should know.

What makes her come,
And what makes her stay,
And what makes the animal
Run, run away and,
What makes him tick
Apart from his prick?
And oh, err, sigh,
Feel this jealousy stick.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
You
Anymore.

I don't if I'm wrong,
Cuz she's only just gone.
Here's to another relationship bombed
By my excellent breed of gamete disease.
I'll finish it off with some
French wine and cheese.

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi
Et je pense, n'os pas dis-donc
Quand on ensemble
Mettre les mots
Sur la petite dodo.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, and prepare for more Songs of the Day...

1 Comments:

Blogger NAZD said...

We Want Wombat Awards!

February 20, 2005 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home